Thursday, December 2, 2010

Make sure your blogs are complete, please

Today by the end of class, the following elements have to be in place:

 1. The topic of your final paper
1.1 An outline of your final paper
2. Three reviews, ratings, and reports from reading all three interviews of your peers
3. Your three interviews, country reports, interview preparations and execution reports, as well as at least two transcriptions.
Today I will be asking you in class to introduce your final paper and tell us what you have learned (or missed) in class. We will not meet next week since I am out of town on university business, and the last chance to meet with me (outside of office hours) is during the time of 5-8:30 pm on finals day. I will be in my office during that time. We cannot use our rooms because a different class is having a final in it. So we cannot meet there.

No comments:

Post a Comment