Monday, November 22, 2010

How long does the final paper have to be? Where will the final be? Please read this carefully.

... long enough to make your arguments, explain your case, and develop your idea. Minimum is 6 pages (1800 words) and you need to cite at least ten resources (books, articles, urls) and append a "works cited" portion on the blog post.
The next meeting dates:
December 2, 2010 regular time and location
December 9, 2010 on-line work (no meeting in class) I am at a conference in the TC
December 16, 2010 final from 5-8PM New location: my office LH 116 (our room is booked by a different class and our time slot would be 6:30-9PM; so I suggest we keep our regular time slot and make my office the meeting place. Students are free to show up or not to discuss their class work. The final is optional for students because all of your work is available on-line at all times.
I suggest you use the time-slot of the final to discuss any open questions you have regarding our class.

Review your blogs and eliminate a few pivotal errors, if they exist. When you quote a source, you need a "works cited" page- not sited, sighted, or  anything like that.

Thursday, Dec 2 is our last meeting together because I'll be out of town 12/9. You need to finish you final projects by the final's date. The meeting for finals is optional for students. I will be sitting in my offce to meet those who want to see me. Your blog needs to be complete by final's day at 5PM.

1 comment:

  1. Hello,
    I posted my review result for interview 3 on November 18, 2010-it's right after the Interview #2 Review Results. It's called Interview #3 Review Results.

    ReplyDelete